THIS WEEKEND'S CAMPAIGN KICK-OFF!
Don’t forget – this weekend is your opportunity to commit your pledge to our Promised Land capital campaign!
GIVE YOUR PLEDGE CARD AND FIRST FRUITS OFFERING THIS WEEKEND
AT THE PRAISE & PLEDGE EVENT THIS SUNDAY, NOV 23
OR AT THIS WEEKEND’S CHURCH SERVICES, NOV 22 & 23
THIS WEEKEND'S BIG EVENT!
NEW HOPE LEEWARD
PRAISE & PLEDGE EVENT
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23
EVENT STARTS AT 3:00 P.M.
ENTRANCE GATES OPEN AT 2:00PM
Mahalo for all your incredible support and enthusiasm for our Promised Land Vision! And a special thanks to those who RSVP’d for our Praise & Pledge Event! We initially anticipated limited parking and seating for this historic occasion, but God has poured out His amazing blessings upon us and we now have plenty of seating and onsite parking!! So we’re throwing the gates wide open for you to participate in this once in a lifetime celebration on our Promised Land. And we even have enough room for you to bring friends and family!
Join us as one of the very first people to praise and worship our God on the Promised Land at this historic church-wide event! It will be a special celebration filled with song, dance, special performances, prayers and an inspirational message from our Senior Pastor. You don’t want to miss it!!
Here are helpful tips to prepare for your experience on the Promised Land:
- Refer to the driving directions and map on the reverse side of this invitation
- Bring your completed Pledge Card and First Fruits Offering
- Dress comfortably for warm weather and wear durable shoes
- Wear sunscreen or bring an umbrella for shade
- Bring a bottle of water and perhaps some snacks for your keiki
- Arrive early when the entrance gates open at 2:00 p.m.
- Expect the event to end at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Driving Directions to the Promised Land
- Take the KUNIA EXIT from H-1 (Exit 5 from KAPOLEI; Exit 5B from TOWN)
- Drive 5.8 miles up KUNIA ROAD
- Continue until you pass a water reservoir/pond on your right
- Turn RIGHT at the gate marked by PROMISED LAND FLAGS
- If you reach the Hawaii Country Club Golf Course, you have driven past our location
- Lost or trouble finding us? For help, CALL or TEXT 1-267-CALLNHL (1-267-225-5645)
Be sure to turn in both your Pledge Card AND YOUR FIRST FRUITS OFFERING – it’s not only your first
contribution toward Possessing the Land but also your first gift for Jesus this Christmas!
We’re looking forward with great anticipation to celebrate and worship God on our Promised Land with each and every one of you! See you there!
OUR PROMISED LAND VISION
New Hope Leeward's Promised Land Vision is to build a church and school campus that will not just transform Hawaii but will have a ripple effect around the world for generations to come. Three years ago, God revealed to us a 203-acre property in Kunia that could be the ideal site for our future home. With a purchase price of $10 million, we knew at that time that it would be an uphill journey to raise that amount by the targeted closing date of February 2015. But with great faith that God was leading us in this ginormous vision, we came together as a church ohana and raised a phenomenal $3.1 million! Woohoo!! Although this effort was an incredible faith statement by everyone who pledged and gave toward Promised Land, it was clearly short of the total purchase price. Yet God didn’t turn us away from the Kunia land, but rather put it on the seller’s heart to extend our closing date to September 2017! Not only that, but after much intercessory prayer and God-led dialogues between our Promised Land team and the seller’s team, we received another miraculous blessing — the seller has agreed for us to pay only $5 million up front and he will carry the other $5 million until we can raise it at some future time!
We are now more excited than ever about our Promised Land vision becoming reality and over the next thirty months we will be doing our best to seek out grants and to fundraise in an effort to pay cash for the first $5 million by the September 2017 closing date. We truly believe that God continues to guide us as a church ohana toward this Kunia land as our future home so that we can reach even more people for Him during this generation and many generations to come!
OUR "POSSESSING THE LAND" CAPITAL CAMPAIGN
Our goal for this phase of the Promised Land Vision is to raise an additional $2.7 million by December 31, 2016 in order to purchase the Kunia land. We are praying for our entire church ohana to prayerfully partner with us toward this goal by participating in our “Possessing the Land” capital campaign. Here’s how:
- PRAYERFULLY REVIEW the Pledge Packet materials that were distributed at November 8-9 weekend services. If you did not receive one, additional packets are available at all church campuses and the campaign brochure can be downloaded here.
- PRAYERFULLY DETERMINE how much you can contribute to Promised Land over a 24-month period (whether as an individual or as a family) hen pray about the amount of your First Fruits Offering to be given with your Pledge Card. This First Fruits is not only your first gift toward this campaign but also your first gift of the Christmas Season!
- KEEP the tear-off Reminder portion of your Pledge Card and place it in your Bible or post it on your refrigerator with our Possessing the Land magnet.
- BRING your completed Pledge Card and First Fruits Offering to our November 23 Praise and Worship Event or our November 22-23 church services. You may also opt to complete your pledge online here.
- FAITHFULLY CONTRIBUTE toward your Pledge starting January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2016. Automate your giving by clicking here.
- CONTINUE PARTNERING with us for 24 months by fulfilling your Pledge promise and praying for our church vision. Use your Possessing the Land magnet and bracelet as a daily reminder of your commitment toward the Promised Land Vision. Additional magnets and bracelets are available at all church campuses.
HISTORY OF THE PROMISED LAND